Who is this for?
- of all levels
- wanting to gain performance confidence
- who want to improve their performance
- who want to try new ideas out
- who want to bring out their performance persona
Learn To Give Your Best Performance Every Time
Whether you are wanting to audition without your voice cracking up, or you are getting ready to gig in public for the first time. Or you already perform and feel your performance is hindered due to your nerves or you are looking for a stage persona, these workshops will help you.
Receive constructive feedback to help you learn and improve on your performance.
Whether you do one workshops or you return repeatedly you will be able to take your performance to the next level.
Book more than one workshops and take advantage of our special discounts.
What’s Covered In The Workshops
1) The first half hour of the workshops will cover specific performance topics.
Examples of performance topics:
- Dealing with stage fright
- Developing performance confidence
- Understanding sound equipment (mic & PA)
- Finding your stage identity
- Making a cover your own
2) Then the rest of the workshops will be allocated to your performance. Each student will get an opportunity to perform and work on specific issues receiving feedback and tips from the teacher and the other students.
Venue: Finchley Road Studio 485a Finchley Road (Rear) London NW3 6HS
Fee: £40 (must be prepaid) – there are discounts offered for multiple bookings.
Class sizes are limited so book early.
- Bring one song to work on. It is best to choose a song you are very familiar with so you can concentrate on performance skills, not remembering the lyrics, melody or form.
- You must provide your own accompaniment or backing track.
- Piano and sound system (mic and PA) are on site.
- Feel free to video/record your performance.
Email us for further information.
“Find joy, inspiration and satisfaction in your performances”
“The atmosphere was one of support, and I felt comfortable to try out new things. The ideas and inspiration I gained are sure to help me in future as a different way of looking at performing to make it somehow easier. ” Jasmine Nelson, singer/songwriter/pianist/composer
I gained some really valuable insights during the workshop. It made me think much more about what I do as a total package. I learned a great deal from the feedback given to other performers as we all as myself. I would definitely go again. Paul Dunn, vocalist/pianist
“I found it valuable to sing in front of singers and musicians and get constructive feedback. I would recommend the workshop to any aspiring performers.” Caroline, hobby singer
“The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly and gave me the confidence to perform with a lot of support.” Nicola Youna, aspiring singer