HOW TO FLOURISH IN LIFE AND WORK
Sometimes it is a struggle to get out of bed, get through the day, enjoy work, attend to our relationships and keep focused on an ever-shifting horizon. We all want to feel and do well, but there may be factors we are not fully aware of that are hampering our resilience. When we attend to these areas our mind, body and emotions are placed in a state we can flourish, enjoy, create and laugh. Now, who doesn’t want that?
LET’S START WITH A SNAPSHOT
In order to help you improve your resilience, we first need to get a sense of where things are right now. We want to know how you are responding to and coping with current pressures, what is impacting your resilience, what areas are already strong and which require developing.
We do this using the Wraw psychometric questionnaire. This is done online and only takes around 15 minutes to complete.
A personalised report is then generated that will indicate your resilience measured over The Five Pillars of Resilience (Energy, Future Focus, Inner Drive, Flexible Thinking and Strong Relationships). We will then have a clearer idea of how everything is impacting your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Wraw is the world’s first psychometric tool that measures resilience and its impact on wellbeing. wrawindex.com
The next step is an in-depth consultation to discuss your results. As a certified Wraw Master Practitioner I am able to clarify the report’s findings for each of the five pillars, help you understand how resilience impacts your ability to flourish and answer any questions you may have.
Then we will create a plan of action to get you into an optimal performance space based on your needs and priorities. I will pass on relevant resources to help you build and strengthen areas that require it. Where relevant I may make referrals and recommendations to specific health and medical practitioners, therapies or strategies.
Wraw will help you to:
- Build self-awareness around your own resilience and how it is affecting your health and wellbeing
- Intervene early to minimise the decline of your mental, emotional or physical health and wellbeing
- Support your development by identifying proactive steps you can take to build resilience and a targeted action plan
- Feel more confident, find your flow and gain clarity over your health and wellbeing
BENEFITS FOR TEAMS, LEADERS AND ORGANISATIONS
Wraw can be implemented:
- Prior to a planned change to strengthen areas of wellbeing anbd resilience before the pressure hits
- During a change to pinpoint specific areas of pressure so support measures can be implemented in a sustainable way
- After the change to build awareness and help people regroup and recalibrate into the new ways of working
Obviously, the first option is the most ideal.
In addition to the individual’s benefits, Wraw will help the team or organisation to:
- Provide an insight into the organisation’s current level of wellbeing and resilience to inform strategy, planning and implementation
- Improve open communication and team cohesiveness
- Optimize overall performance
- Create shared insights and provide a collective action plan to foster a healthy high performance from the individual members and the team or organisation as a whole
- Inform leaders and organisations so they are better able to support and understand how their staff’s wellbeing and resilience are being impacted by the work and their environment
Please note that Wraw is not designed to be used as part of a selection process for recruitment.