I know you will benefit from the 25 years or so that it’s taken me to train, develop and understand voice and singers. Based on my own ongoing training, teaching experience and the research into the science of singing my approach to vocal training has been proven to release a singer’s full vocal, artistic and teaching potential.
So get in CONTACT!
HOW I CAN HELP YOU SPECIFICALLY
Vocal technique and training:
- vocal triage – identifying your specific technical challenges
- warmups/cool downs
- bespoke vocal exercises suited to you or your needs
- vocal range expansion
- intonation (pitch) accuracy
- tone development
- register blending
- vocal control
- strength and longevity
- successful practice strategies
- how to prepare for singing/performance
- applying the exercises into singing a song.
Determining whether your vocal problems result from technique issues or a medical disorder. If I suspect it is medical in origin then referrals to suitable health care professionals can be made. Assessments are conducted in person or online.
Tour/gig/concert/recording studio prep:
Instructed vocal, physical and mental warm ups for you and your BVs – at your venue, studio or online.
Troubleshooting in the recording studio:
Getting you ready for your session and troubleshooting vocal issues on the spot, including pronunciation for ESL singers.
I love working with developing artists. If you think I can help then check HERE for the scholarship criteria and application. Areas I cover include career planning, vocal and performance preparation, health for performing artists, and that very important, moral support.
Performance skills and mindset:
Getting you mentally aligned to unleash your fullest potential. This also covers performance anxiety aka stage fright.
Troubleshooting for specific technique problems:
Ironing out that issue, so you deliver your best performance, recording or audition.
- auditioning technique
- song prep
- music chart prep
- singing teacher training (Licensed BAST Trainer)
- vocal health for singers and professional voice users
- vocal technique – assessing your issues and addressing them through vocalisizes
- mindset – how to succeed as a singer
- dealing with performance anxiety for performers and public speakers
Singing lessons available:
- London NW3 and Surrey GU24
- I can also travel to you (travel time charged)
Please EMAIL to find out about prices and lesson packages.
If I am not suitable for any reason then I can highly recommend a number of fantastic singing teachers around the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, SE Asia and Europe.
If you are a developing artist I also offer part and full scholarships. Click HERE to find out more.
Get in CONTACT to book yourself in and lets get your voice fit for purpose!