Adele has announced her 2011 tour has to be canceled due to vocal problems. This time it is pretty serious as it requires surgery and a long period of complete voice rest to get her back on track. Could it have been avoided? Haemorrage of the vocal folds can occur as a result of singing with swollen […]
Blogs that might interest you
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key
- Touring and the singer
- Did you know not all doctors are equal when it comes to the singing voice?
- Great talent is not equal to success
- Do pop/rock singers need vocal technique?
- Top 10 essential teaching resources for the new singing teacher