What is Gastric reflux? Singers who suffer from gastric reflux, also known as gastro-oesophageal reflux, acid reflux, indigestion, heartburn, GORD (UK) or GERD (US), will relate to the frustration and anxiety of singing with vocal folds that have been affected by this condition. My experience with reflux and the singer I am fortunate and do not […]
Blogs that might interest you
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key
- Touring and the singer
- Did you know not all doctors are equal when it comes to the singing voice?
- Great talent is not equal to success
- Do pop/rock singers need vocal technique?
- Top 10 essential teaching resources for the new singing teacher