Are you experiencing any of these voice issues?
- Loss of vocal range?
- Pain during or after singing?
- Hoarseness during or after singing?
- Changes in speaking tone or pitch?
- Fatigue after minimal use?
- Changes in your voice after starting a new medication?
- Loss of vocal control?
- Sensation of something being stuck in your throat?
- Need to clear your throat continuously?
- Or some other vocal issue that prevents you from singing or enjoying singing…
Are you unsure where to go for help? Or how urgently you need it?
Your assessment can be conducted either:
- in person (London or Guildford)
- online via Skype
- or email (less in depth but you will still get a good idea of the next steps to take)
We will discuss your singing background, performance experience and general health so I can give you appropriate direction, based on your symptoms and history.
I don’t diagnose. I triage your symptoms for urgency and then give recommendations.
Click HERE to see the questions in the assessment.
If I believe your needs are urgent I will direct you to suitable medical/health practitioners for further advice and treatment. If you’re based in London and parts of the UK I have a list of recommended practitioners who work specifically with performers and the voice.
If non-urgent, I’ll look at your singing background, practice strategies, lifestyle and vocal workload in order to suggest the best course of action.
You will then receive an email with my recommendations and any resources that I think might help you such as books, websites, YouTube videos or therapies.
Email to book a one2one appointment – in person or via Skype. Prepayment required (unless otherwise arranged, please email first)
Please complete the Vocal Health Assessment (VHA) form.
- £40 = 30 minute assessment Based on your VHA form you will receive my recomendations for what I consider to be your first set of priorities.
- £80 = 1 hour follow up consultation In the consultation you will receive my recommendation and referrals for all your vocal health, general health, vocal technique and development requirements.
- £110 = 90 minute assessment & consultation Book the assessment and consultation together and save £10!
- £145 = 120 minute assessment, consultation, voice assessment plus 15 minute follow up call As above plus a voice assessment with warm-up/vocal exercise recommendation (if appropriate). Can be taken all together or in two 1 hour sessions. I will also follow up within an agreed time period to see how you are progressing and if necessary to offer further recommendations.
You will receive a follow up email of my recommendations within 48 hours of you appointment. Please note that by submitting the form you are agreeing to share your personal and health information with me. All your data and information is dealt with confidentially as per the Data Protection Act 1998.
I look forward to helping you get back on track with your singing and performance!