The Getting Over It Free Webinar Series
Get Over It is a series of free webinars that will be held once a month in 2020. In the webinars we will explore the who, why, what, how, when and where’s of the obstacles that hold us back from achieving a life of success, freedom and purpose. You can attend live or watch the replay.
“Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” Nelson Mandela
In this free webinar Line will talk about resilience:
- defining resilience
- what impacts our resilience
- the five pillars of resilience
Line will suggest some strategies and resources for building your resilience in this challenging time of the Coronavirus pandemic.
There will also be a Q&A and a special offer for a Rapid Transformational Therapy session.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who feels like their resilience is low
- Anyone who needs support and help building their resilience
- Anyone with wonderful dreams and who is determined to achieve them but in need of some help
So what does Line know about all this anyway?
- She is pretty resilient herself!
- She is a Resilience Coach and a licensed Wraw Master Practitioner
- She has helped many clients build their resilience and go on to achieve their dreams and goals
- She has learned many ‘life lessons’ through nursing, singing and teaching, and of course her own life!
- She has learned from working with, interviewing and closely observing a wide range of humans from children to hardened criminals, every day people to celebrities, commoners to nobility, business pros to performers
- She set off to become an entrepreneur in 2011 and now runs three busy businesses – her own private practice as a vocal, performance and resilience coach, basttraining.com – training for singers who wish to become singing teachers – and iSingmag.com, an online magazine for singers
- She loves zapping beliefs – hers and yours
- She believes you can do this, just not alone
You can dig deeper into Line’s training, qualifications and experience HERE.
Working with Line on eliminating some of my limiting beliefs has been absolutely life changing for me. I used to consider myself to be shy and less capable of success than others, but now I feel like a completely different person. I am doing things that I didn’t believe I was capable of, and my career is really taking off as a result. The process is easy, painless and enjoyable, and Line is hugely supportive and easy to talk to. I truly cannot recommend her enough. Gemma Milburn
My life as a musician has become much easier since my work with Line – the beliefs that I have carried with me for so long are no longer around to hold me back, and I have been exhilarated at finding a new energy for life in general. I feel I am better able to share what I do with a commitment that is free of personal restraint. Nerissa Campbell
My RTT session with Line Hilton has completely transformed how I feel about my voice and really helped me connect to my performance. The anxiety I often felt prior to singing has disappeared and I’m able to enjoy myself on stage and when I’m songwriting again. I’m loving how creative, productive and empowered I feel! I can’t stop talking about it and recommending it to people! Kimberley Cartlidge