The Getting Over It Free Webinar Series
Get Over It is a series of free webinars that will be held once a month in 2020. In the webinars we will explore the who, why, what, how, when and where’s of the obstacles that hold us back from achieving a life of success, freedom and purpose. You can attend live or watch the replay.
“My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”
You might be shocked to hear how common “imposter syndrome” is amongst even very successful people. Included on this list are Ellie Goulding, Tom Hanks, Michelle Obama, Robbie Williams, Emma Watson, Lady Gaga and Maya Angelou. People from all walks of life spend a good part of their careers feeling like they are a fraud and waiting to be ‘found’ out. It’s a condition that thwarts many a creative. I’ve been through it myself.
So in this webinar we will explore:
- what is imposter syndrome in the first place?
- why do people experience imposter syndrome?
- how does it manifest?
- why we need to erase these kinds of thoughts
- how we can eliminate these types of beliefs
There will also be a Q&A and a special offer for a Rapid Transformational Therapy session.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who feels like they are a fraud, imposter or soon people will “find out the truth” about you
- Anyone who needs support and help with self doubt
- Anyone with wonderful creative dreams and who is determined to achieve them but in need of some help
So what does Line know about all this anyway?
- She has been working with and helping creative people over come their lack of self belief for 20 plus years!
- She is a Rapid Transformational Therapist and has help people unlock their creativity by unlocking the blocks at a subconscious level
- She has helped many creatives enhance their creativity and go on to create wonderful songs, music, performances and art
- She loves creating herself
- She loves zapping beliefs that stand in the way of creativity and dreams – hers and yours
- She believes you can do this, just not alone
You can dig deeper into Line’s training, qualifications and experience HERE.
Working with Line on eliminating some of my limiting beliefs has been absolutely life changing for me. I used to consider myself to be shy and less capable of success than others, but now I feel like a completely different person. I am doing things that I didn’t believe I was capable of, and my career is really taking off as a result. The process is easy, painless and enjoyable, and Line is hugely supportive and easy to talk to. I truly cannot recommend her enough. Gemma Milburn
RTT with Line helped me with such speed! As a musician I struggled with the feeling “I’m not good enough”; it had crippled me for the 25 years of my career. I tried to just push it away and the more I did that, the larger and more intensely my anxiety grew, getting to the point where I wanted to give up on my career. I had one RTT session with Line and listened to the meditation every day for 2 weeks, and it was quite simply transformational. I just do not feel like I’m not good enough anymore. I feel free. Free to go about my work without the weight of feeling I’m not good enough, free from the anxiety of trying to push those thoughts away. The thoughts are simply not there. It seems rather absurd, but it’s great – it’s just gone! I am so thankful to Line for her guidance, and for helping me to get rid of this crippling belief I’d carried around with me for so long. Nerissa Campbell
My RTT session with Line Hilton has completely transformed how I feel about my voice and really helped me connect to my performance. The anxiety I often felt prior to singing has disappeared and I’m able to enjoy myself on stage and when I’m songwriting again. I’m loving how creative, productive and empowered I feel! I can’t stop talking about it and recommending it to people! Kimberley Cartlidge